How It works
- Patient logs in and chooses several times he or she is available for a video consult.
- Patient receives a link to join the video consult.
- A licensed nurse will review symptoms and take a medical history.
- Doctor and patient are joined in a video consult..
- With the CallMD nurse on the video, the doctor makes a diagnosis and provides instructions.
- If needed, a prescription is phoned into a nearby pharmacy.
- The nurse completes the video by ensuring the patient understands all instructions.
- The patient’s record is updated, and if requested, information is sent to the patient’s primary care physician.
- A nurse follows up with the patient in the next three business days to ensure all questions are answered and the issue is resolved.